University of Idaho Collegiate Farm Bureau
It's Never Too Early to be involved!
The future of agriculture rests on the next generation of leaders in the farming and ranching industry. University of Idaho Collegiate Farm Bureau brings together students from a variety of disciplines in the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences to develop them as potential future leaders in the Farm Bureau organization. The University of Idaho Collegiate Farm Bureau offers opportunities for students to lead and be engaged. Opportunities encompass career development, leadership development, legislative action, and professional networking.
Collegiate Farm Bureau members participate in many activities that help to develop their leadership, professional, and advocacy skills including:
- Attending the Young Farmers and Ranchers National Leadership Conference
- Participating in state and national discussion meet competitions
- Attending state Young Farmers and Ranchers Leadership Conference
- Attending agricultural industry tours
- Interacting with state legislators, Farm Bureau leaders and other significant leaders
- Plus much more!
Chyla Wilson, President: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dustin Winston, Vice President: email@example.com
Morgan Kerby , Secretary: firstname.lastname@example.org
Eric Ball, Treasurer: email@example.com
Josh Wilson, County Farm Bureau Liaison: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Garth Taylor, Professor of Agricultural Economics and Rural Sociology
Contact Info: email@example.com
Bob Smathers, Regional Manager - Idaho Farm Bureau Federation
Contact Info: 208-596-6015 or firstname.lastname@example.org