Farm Bureau Member Rewards MasterCardFarm Bureau Member Rewards MasterCard®
Looking for a credit card that offers cutting-edge account security, valuable member benefits and flexible reward options? Apply for your Farm Bureau Member Rewards MasterCard® with chip technology now.
2.99% introductory APR for the first 18 billing cycles on balance transfers made online and within the first 60 days after the account is opened. Thereafter a variable APR of 12.24%, 15.24%, 19.24%, 23.24% or 27.24%, based on your credit worthiness2
No balance transfer fee for the first 60 days after account open date (2)
Receive Triple points on eligible3 Gas, Grocery & Dining purchases (4)
Receive Double points on each dollar spent on eligible purchases (3) with select Farm Bureau Member Benefit Partners, including Farm Bureau insurance premiums and/or membership dues in select states (5)
Receive Single points for each dollar spent on eligible purchases (3)
Receive Single points for every $1 in balance transfers, up to 2,500 points, for the first 60 days after account open date (2)
Receive a $100 statement credit after $500 is spent on eligible purchases3 in the first 120 days from account open date
PLUS, Farm Bureau Bank will pay Farm Bureau membership renewal dues for select states after Members meet the spend requirement6
No annual fee (1)
Cardholders also enjoy:
A wide range of reward options with the Member Rewards Program (7)
Zero Liability protection against unauthorized card transactions
24/7 online account management to check balances, pay your bill, view card activity, redeem points, and set up alerts
Identity Theft Global Service
Concierge Service (8)
Click here for more information on account pricing, reward program rules, and the benefits associated with the use of this credit card program.
Offer subject to credit approval. Not everyone will qualify for the World MasterCard and its benefits. Benefits will vary depending upon the card for which you are approved. If at the time of your application you do not meet the credit criteria previously established for this offer, or the income you report is insufficient based on your current obligations, we may not be able to open an account for you or you may receive a Platinum card which has fewer benefits. See the Platinum MasterCard Guide to Benefits for more information.
(1) Other fees may apply.
(2) Rates disclosed as Annual Percentage Rate (APR). APRs will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate. Introductory APR is applicable for first 18 billing cycles if balance transfer is made online. After that, your APR will return to the current rate indicated on your statement. If timely payments are not received, the introductory APR may end early. Any amounts over your minimum payment will be allocated to the highest APR balances first. $100 minimum balance transfer. The balance transfer fee is $0 for the first 60 days, and then changes to 4% of the amount of each transfer or $10.00, whichever is greater. You can avoid paying interest on new purchases if you pay the entire statement balance in full each month. This means you will lose your grace period and pay interest on new purchases if you do not pay the statement balance (including any transferred balances under this offer), in full each month by the payment due date.
(3) Eligible purchases mean any signature or pin-based, online, phone or mail-order purchase made with the Farm Bureau Member Rewards MasterCard. This excludes Cash Advances, Balance Transfers, credits and returns.
(4) Triple reward points on qualifying transactions based on merchant code (5411, 5499, 5541, 5542, 5812, 5813, 5814), up to $1500 quarterly.
(5) May vary from state to state.
(6) Based on purchases made in the calendar year that ends 60 days prior to membership renewal month. Balance transfers and cash advances are not included. Minimum annual spend requirements for dues reimbursement vary by state and can be found here at membership dues. Available to new and existing members.
(7) See complete Terms and Conditions for the Farm Bureau Member Rewards MasterCard and Member Rewards Program.
(8) Concierge services are only available to World MasterCard holders. The cost of goods and services is billed to your MasterCard.
2.99% introductory balance transfer APR, balance transfer rewards point, and statement credit offers are available to new card members only.
Points expire after four full years. Additional terms, conditions and exclusions apply. Refer to the World Guide to Benefits for details or call 1-800-492-3276 for more information.
Back To Top
Use your Farm Bureau Member Rewards MasterCard and gain access to amazing reward options! Earn points just by using your card and redeem them for:
Account Credit - Redeem your points for an account credit.
Merchandise - Choose from millions of products - from bestselling books and DVDs to must-have TVs, MP3 players and other electronic gear, to unique odds and ends. At participating retailers, you can even pick up select merchandise in a local store the same day you complete your redemption with our convenient in-store pick-up option!
Travel – Flexible travel options and convenient online booking make it easy to customize trips with hundreds of flight, hotel, cruise, car rental and vacation package choices. There are no blackout dates, so travel whenever you want.
Events – Get front row seats at thousands of in-demand events. From concerts to sporting events, redeem your rewards for tickets to the best in entertainment.
Activities – Reward yourself with amazing and unforgettable experiences. Redeem points for hundreds of exciting adventures like helicopter rides and whitewater rafting trips, or indulge in a spa getaway.
With Farm Bureau Member Rewards MasterCard, there's no limit to how many points you can earn. Plus, points don't expire for four full years. For more detailed information, see the complete Terms and Conditions.
Back To Top
Your Security is Important to Us!
Which is why your Member Rewards MasterCard REQUIRES you set a unique PIN for added security. Your chip card comes with enhanced features and protection against card counterfeiting and fraud. Congratulations, you have just made it more difficult for fraudsters to duplicate your information when you use a card with a secure microchip.
At the point of sale terminals, you will have options to swipe, tap ( ) or insert your secure chip card. You may or may not be prompted to input your unique PIN. Once approved, your purchase transaction is complete.
How Chip Technology Works?
With built-in chip technology, your Member Rewards MasterCard comes with added protection. For more information on how chip technology works, watch this video here.
How do I use my card?
Set up a Personal Identification Number (PIN): Some merchants may require a PIN as an added security feature. To set up a PIN choose one of the following options:
Self-select PIN Randomly selected PIN
To self-select your PIN today, call 1-877-315-3483 from your home/business phone and follow the automated steps. To receive a randomly selected PIN by mail within 7-10 business days, call 1-866-644-2535 and speak with a Farm Bureau Bank Personal Banker.
PIN Set-Up Tips:
For accounts with multiple cards, each card needs to be set up individually; however, the same PIN can be set up for each card.
All information requested for the setup is the primary account holder's information. Please note that the Date of Birth input format is MM/YY.
Walmart currently operates offline and may require a PIN entry up to three times, declining the first two entries on the initial use of a chip-card. This is an additional security feature for offline transactions. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Terminals that accept chip cards: Paying with a chip card is a bit different, but it's still an easy process. Just follow the simple steps below.
Terminals that don't accept chip cards: Swipe your card using the magnetic strip as you usually would and follow the prompts.
To make online purchases: Enter your card information as you usually would.
Back To Top
1. How do I view my credit card statement online?
You can view your credit card statements by accessing your account at farmbureau.bank.
Once logged in, follow the quick and easy steps below:
Click on the "Credit Card Center" under the "Accounts" section.
Under "Account Info" tab, select the "eStatements" link.
You will be able to access a .PDF version of your statements by clicking on the desired billing cycle date. You may also enroll in paperless statements here.
2. How can I see my transaction history online?
You can view your credit card transaction history by accessing your account at farmbureau.bank.
Once logged in:
Your recent transactions are posted on the credit card center's main page.
If you do not see a transaction on the main page or wish to search for a specific transaction, hover over the "Account Info" tab and select the "Account Activity" link.
You will be able to view your posted transactions and easily search by date range and/or filter your history by category and/or price range.
3. How do I make a Credit Card payment?
To pay your credit card online:
Access your account at farmbureau.bank.
Click on the red "Make Payment" button under the section "Current Payment Due".
You will need to add a payment account if you have not already by clicking the "Add Payment Account" link. If you have already added one, select the desired account from the drop down menu, the payment amount you wish to make, the date in which you wish to make the payment, and click "continue".
Review the transactions details. If they are correct, click "Confirm Payment". You will be given a reference number to retain for your records that confirms the transaction has been completed.
To pay your credit card by mail, send the check and the remittance portion of your statement to:
Farm Bureau Bank Consumer Card Services
PO Box 37035
Boone, IA 50037-0035
To pay your credit card by phone, call 1-866-644-2535
4. Can I schedule my payments to be made each month automatically?
Yes! To set up recurring payments on your account, follow the quick steps below:
Access your account at farmbureau.bank.
Hover over the "Payments" tab and select "Automatic Payments".
Select your desired monthly payment amount, enter your payment account information, and click "submit".
5. How do I dispute a charge on my Farm Bureau Bank Credit Card?
Disputes may be filed two ways:
Access your account via farmbureau.bank
Hover over the "Account Services" tab and select the "Dispute Transactions" link.
Click the "View Transactions" button. You may select a specific billing cycle from the drop down menu or click through the transactions in the transaction summary.
Place a check mark next to the transaction(s) and click "submit".
You may also contact Farm Bureau Bank directly to dispute a charge by calling 1-866-644-2535.
6. How can I redeem my reward points?
Points can be redeemed by accessing your account at farmbureau.bank. Once logged in, click the "Browse Rewards" button.
7. Do I need a Personal Identification Number (PIN Code) to use my Chip-Card?
Some merchants may require the use of a PIN code as an added identification feature. There are two ways to setup a PIN code:
Call 1-877-315-3483 and follow the automated system. This method allows you to select a custom, personalized PIN code ready for immediate use.
You may also contact a Farm Bureau Bank Personal Banker by calling 1-866-644-2535 and request a randomly produced PIN code via mail which will arrive within 7-10 business days.
8. How do I report a lost or stolen credit card?
Call 1-866-644-2535 and speak with a Farm Bureau Bank Personal Banker.
9. Why are the numbers on my MasterCard flat?
If you have a credit card with "flat" numbers, you have received a MasterCard Unembossed Chip-Card. The flat numbers serve as another security feature to help manage risk. If you have questions regarding your MasterCard Unembossed Chip Card call 1-866-644-2535 to speak to a Farm Bureau Bank Personal Banker.
Back To Top
Spend $8,000.00 or more in the 12 months prior to your membership billing date and Farm Bureau Bank will pay your annual state membership dues.
About Farm Bureau/ Farm Bureau Bank
Farm Bureau Bank FSB is a wholly owned subsidiary of FB BanCorp and organized under federal law as a Federal Savings Bank. The Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC) is the primary federal regulator of Farm Bureau Bank, and the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) has back-up regulatory authority. Farm Bureau Bank has the authority to exercise all powers available to Federal Savings Banks.
In March 1998 FB BanCorp was organized as a general business corporation under Nevada law. FB BanCorp received its equity capital from 40 Farm Bureau State Federations and Insurance Company investors to support the formation of Farm Bureau Bank FSB.
On July 12, 1999, Farm Bureau Bank FSB received its FDIC insurance and opened its doors, paving the way for a new and exciting way for Farm Bureau members to bank. As of December 31, 2018, Farm Bureau Bank was operating with over $769 million in assets.
Contact Us - Personal Credit Card
24 hours, 7 days a week
Back To Top
* Rates disclosed as Annual Percentage Rate (APR) and Annual Percentage Yield (APY). Farm Bureau, FB, and the FB National Logo are registered service marks owned by, and used by Farm Bureau Bank FSB under license from, the American Farm Bureau Federation. Farm Bureau Bank FSB is a service-to-member institution which provides banking services to Farm Bureau members and others in participating states. Services are not available in the following states: IL, KS, MI, MO, NY, OH, and WY.
Still can't find what you are looking for? Find by topic:
- County Presidents & Board Information
- County Resource Page
- Delegate Form
- Discount Programs
- Discussion Meet
- Discussion Meet - High School
- Education Programs
- Excellence Award (YF&R)
- Expense Voucher
- Gem State Producer
- High School Discussion Meet
- High School Speech Contest
- Hope in Idaho Ag
- House of Delegates Credentials Form
- IFBF Board of Directors
- IFBF Policy Book
- IFBF Staff
- Legislative Action Program
- Legislative Issues
- MAC Trailer
- Map My Benefits
- Member Benefits
- Member Discount
- Membership Application
- Mission Statement
- Moving Agriculture to the Classroom
- Newsletter Sign up
- News Releases
- News Room
- Open Range Law
- Policy Book American Farm Bureau
- Policy Book IFBF
- Postcard Order
- Promotion & Education
- Range - Open Range Law
- Registration for Events
- Scholarship Application
- School Trailer
- Seed Sales
- Social Media
- Speech Contest
- Staff IFBF
- What is IFBF
- Young Farmers & Ranchers Program