It looks like you're using an out of date browser.
In order to provide you the best web experience possible, please update your browers to their most up to date version, or change your browser to Chrome, Firefox, or Opera.
Promotion & Education
P & E Mission Statement
To help bridge the gap between farmers and ranchers to consumers by providing resources to share the agriculture story.
Projects in motion
The Idaho Farm Bureau State P&E committee is working with the FFA and its ag issues competition. They are encouraging counties to reach out and work with their local chapters with this amazing event. This event educates and informs people about ag issues which falls right into our program of work as a Promotion and Education committee.
The event consists of the Students investigating a variety of local, state, national and international issues facing agriculture through classroom instruction. The students are engaged in the selection, research, planning and presentation of a local, state, national or international agricultural issue with relevance to the local community. We would hope that the county farm bureaus would be a place where the students could come and present. It would be a win win for the counties and the FFA program. They investigate a variety of local, state, national and international issues facing agriculture through classroom instruction.
● Engage students in the selection, research, planning and presentation of a local, state, national or international agricultural issue with relevance to the local community.
● Demonstrate through the portfolio, presentation and questioning an understanding of the principles and fundamentals of agricultural issue analysis.
● Connect agriculture students with professionals in the industry as they research and present their forum.
● Increase the awareness of an agricultural issue at the local, state or national level through presentations of the forum.
● Apply teamwork, leadership and communication skills for career success.